Camp Ottari Update
v Medical forms will need to be completed by May 17th. I have two scouts forms already, Thanks!!
v Next and final payment is scheduled for May 10th. You can pay with via troop 461 website, check or credit card (please see Mr. Peterson for CC).
v We have a meeting scheduled for parents and scouts. - ( before the scout meeting) at Epworth.
v We also have one spot available to attend summer camp. This can be an adult, scout or scout from another troop… Please chat with me (Ken Weaver) if you know of someone.
Troop News 5/2/15
Camp Durant Final Details
- For those travelling down Friday night, please be at the church by 5:45 pm.
- Wear your Class A uniforms for the drive down
- Bring $10 or so for a fast food meal on the way down
- We will return Sunday around 11 am near the grocery entrance at the Target on Chapel Hill Blvd. If that changes you will be called Sunday morning.
- Grubmasters, be sure to bring all your food and cooking supplies. Double check your list!
- Check the weather and pack accordingly
- See my earlier e-mail today about the Cope and Climbing liability waiver
Troop News 12/15/15
Troop News 10/27/15
We will gather at Hemlock Bluffs Nature Preserve in Cary around 8:30am. There will also be a Shaky Cheese Team representative to meet-up with at the Koka Booth Amphitheater site for those who don’t want to do the longer walk from Hemlock Bluffs, but still want to participate in the clean-up service hour (or just want to support the Shaky Cheese team). We will also have a shuttle running between Koka Booth and Hemlock Bluffs, for those that want to park at the event site for early departure. Those doing the whole 5-mile walk will hike through the preserve, then over to the Koka Booth Amphitheater to complete the walk as a part of the “Moving Day” event. Scouts are asked to stay around to help clean up (one hour service opportunity). The event should be over at 1:00pm, and clean-up over by 2:00pm. If you would like to participate but did not sign up last week, contact Mr. Morris.
Click here if you would like to make a donation to the National Parkinson Foundation (team “Shaky Cheese”).